Narrative Reflection

I learned a lot in this class; first, all the educational and technology assignments helped me learn the correct way to use electronics. These assignments helped me understand technology and how it fits in with education. I learned how to create many activities, and the tools helped me use them correctly. I also learned about digital citizenship and cyberbullying and how what we say and do can affect people; it showed us the correct way to speak to people online and through social media. I liked this class because it showed me how a classroom can become more manageable with these tools. I learned how to format in APA which I have never done, and the SAMR model was so helpful, learning how to do a lesson plan and add the SAMR model was fun.

I think my favorite part was learning how to connect with parents so there are no misunderstandings. It is essential to have that connection with the parents; they need to and want to be involved in their kid's lives. Then, these tech quests were terrific and an excellent tool to use in the classroom. I have to say that some of the tech quests were kind of frustrating. I learn pretty quick but this final project did not work out so well for me, I tried to figure out how to link it with talking, and I couldn't figure it out, and I am not sure if I did it right. This class was probably my favorite, I enjoy learning new things and especially when it pertains to using it in the classroom.

Comments

Popular Posts